Hoelscher Dewatering Inc.
There’s little room for error in underground construction. The slightest miscalculation can impact surrounding aquifers, which is why precise, expedient, and experienced groundwater management is critical to a project’s success.
Hoelscher Dewatering understands this challenge. That’s why its engineering department is equipped with the knowledge, resources, and experts to provide a full suite of trusted groundwater management services. We work with your team to create control systems and software that will minimize drawdown and the time it takes to lower your water table. We also provide full access to your project’s data bank, ensuring transparency and advanced monitoring along every step of the way.
Groundwater Monitoring Technology
- Reduction of aquifer disturbance using state-of-the-art processes and technologies;
- Documentation and control of impact on aquifer (groundwater monitoring)
- Creation of controlled effects (in water table level, water volume, filling levels, etc.) in aquifer as desired
- Visualization on PC / tablet / smartphone
- Alert management
Re-Injection / Infiltration Systems
Our team can also create controlled effects (in water table level, water volume, filling levels, etc.) in the aquifer as desired, and create the ability to monitor and/or analyze the job’s progress through a PC, tablet, or smartphone device.
- Groundwater modelling for water table draw-down and re-infiltration by the HW-DSI system
- Design of wells, peripheral systems, well rehabilitation measures, and water treatment systems
- Groundwater monitoring with remote data transmission
- PC / tablet / smartphone visualization
- Sampling and analysis services